FireCAT 1.5 will be the last release of this 1.x branch. In fact, we are working on a new improved version 2.0 (management of plugins, instant download from security-database, ability to add new extension, extension version checker, Firefox 3.X compatible extensions..)
Changes for FireCAT 1.5
- New sub-category added "Anti Phising / Pharming / Jacking" under "Misc"
- Renamed category "Network utilities" to "Network tools"
- Added new sub-category "Protocols/Application" under "Network tools"
- Added sub-category "Passwords" under "Network tools"
- TraceAssure added in "Misc -> Anti Phishing"
- Added Surf Jacking Cookie Security Inspector in "Misc->Anti phishing
/pharming/jacking" : This extension is based on Sandro Gauci’s paper
- Added entry Exploit-Me Suite in category "Security auditing"
- Access-Me added in "Security auditing -> Exploit-Me Suite"
- Added DNS Unpinning in "Network tools -> Protocols/application"
- Added UnhidePassword in "Network tools -> Passwords"
- Added BestSecurityTip in IT Security Related
- Fixed links to SQL Inject-Me and XSS-Me
- Moved Database extensions (ORACLE, SQL, SQLite, MySQL) to "Network->Protocols/Application"
Download (Source, Browsable HTML,PDF)
- FireCAT 1.4 released