- Price per Year per Named-User: Free *
* Free to use and includes updates!
Supported Platforms and Installations
- Windows XP, 2003, Vista, 2008 Server, and Windows 7 (requires Python and .NET)
Python 2.7.1 Windows installer (Windows binary — does not include source)
Features and Benefits
Better defend your network. Armed with evidence of system weaknesses, you’re better equipped to fix vulnerabilities and secure the network. At the conclusion of each session, INSECT provides recommendations and tools you can use to repair vulnerabilities.
Ease of use. INSECT’s features include the ease of use to manage penetration testing in-house, seamless integration with the INSECT user interface, and additional tools to test client vulnerabilities such as Web browsers, databases, and desktop applications.
Continuously updated exploits. INSECT boasts an extensive, multi-platform, exploit library that provides up-to-the-minute information on the latest posted vulnerabilities. It automatically uses all available exploits for any given operating system or software type.
- - Exploits vulnerabilities founded automatically by INSECT vulnerability scanner.
- - Proves the existence of critical vulnerabilities.
- - Includes IPv4 and IPv6 exploits.
- - Features exploit tunneling that allows you to run penetration tests from an exploited target.
- - Boasts an extensive, multi-platform exploit library.
- - Includes remote, local, and clientside exploits.
- - Includes application, SQL, XSS, and PHP exploits.
- - Provides automatic penetration testing.
- - Runs individual exploits on demand.
- - Includes the ultimate exploits in the wild