- - Current edition published online June 2011. Control 545 has been deleted, 536 has been re-worded, 1161 and 1162 have been added to cover cryptographic requirements for IN-CONFIDENCE.
- - Latest printed edition published November 2010.
- - Additional ISM resources including change summaries and self-assessment checklists are available from the members-only area of OnSecure.
- - ISM was called ACSI 33 until 2005.
The purpose of this manual
The target audience for this manual is security personnel. This includes, but is not limited to:
• security executives, CISOs and CSOs
• ASAs and ITSAs
• ITSMs and ITSOs
• infosec-registered assessors.