- - The Android Application Sandbox that isolates data and code execution on a per-application basis.
- - Android application framework with robust implementations of common security functionality such as cryptography, permissions, and secure IPC.
- - Technologies like ASLR, NX, ProPolice, safe_iop, OpenBSD dlmalloc, OpenBSD calloc, and Linux mmap_min_addr to mitigate risks associated with common memory management errors
- - An encrypted filesystem that can be enabled to protect data on lost or stolen devices.
In this document:
- - Using Davlik Code
- - Using Native Code
- - Storing Data
- - Using IPC
- - Using Permissions
- - Using Networking
- - Dynamically Loading Code
- - Performing Input Validation
- - Handling User Data
- - Using Cryptography