Pese a que la mayoría de los sitios web que visitamos no presenta ningún peligro en cuanto a seguridad informática, un estudio de la firma Zscaler reveló que uno de cada cinco puede ser calificado como malicioso o sospechoso.
Visto en www.biobiochile.cl
IN THIS REPORT
A view of the web from an enterprise perspective
Get valuable insights into the Internet usage and security trends for Q1 2012, including 7 key trends discovered by Zscaler’s security division ThreatLabZ. These insights were based on analysis from billions of web transactions, millions of end-points, and data from over 180 countries.
Download this FREE report to gain insight into usage and security threats including:
- - Facebook traffic is on the decline (and what is taking its place)
- - Analysis of the Zulu service crowdsourcing results (and why 9.55% of sites cause havoc)
- - Top 3 (non-work) sites your users are probably browsing (right now)
- - Top 3 threats your users face (on the Web)
- - Mobile device browsing trends (and who is winning, iOS or Android)
- - The 9 most common browser plugins (and which are the most insecure)
- - The LizaMoon injection threat (and how it increased by nearly 100%