WATOBO has no attack capabilities and is provided for legal vulnerability audit purposes only.
The most important advantages are:
- WATOBO has Session Management capabilities! You can define login scripts as well as logout signatures. So you don’t have to login manually each time you get logged out.
- WATOB can act as an transparent proxy
- WATOBO has anti-CSRF features
- WATOBO can perform vulnerability checks out of the box.
- WATOBO supports Inline De-/Encoding, so you don’t have to copy strings to a transcoder and back again. Just do it inside the request/response window with a simple mouse click.
- WATOBO has smart filter functions, so you can find and navigate to the most interesting parts of the application easily.
- WATOBO is written in (FX)Ruby and enables you to define your own checks
- WATOBO is free software ( licensed under the GNU General Public License Version 2)
- WATOBO 0.9.9 Supports Transparent Mode