“We are only in February and already we can declare 2013 as the year of the hack”
- 90 percent of respondents believe that the use of social networking sites increases the likelihood of a successful APT.
- 87 percent believe “bring your own device” (BYOD), combined with rooting or jailbreaking the device, makes a successful APT attack more likely.
- More than 80 percent say their enterprises have not updated their vendor agreements to protect against APTs.
- Concienciación acerca de las amenazas persistentes avanzadas - Resultados del Estudio [ES]
- ISACA’s Advanced Persistent Threat Awareness: Study Results [EN]