2. Traditional security solutions, processes and strategies are still being applied to the virtual environment
3. Adequate controls on the Hypervisor layer are lacking
4. Virtualization is not inherently insecure, however, confidence in virtual environment security is low
- - Widespread adoption but only 12% solidly down the road to virtualization
- - Only 28% expressed confidence in the security of their virtual environments
- - A majority acknowledged importance of securing the virtualization layer, yet only a small minority has implemented adequate controls at the Hypervisor level.
- - 51% cited budget as a primary inhibitor to securing virtual environments