Automated hacks are not new. However, recently, we have noticed increased sophistication.
- The script kiddies are hitting puberty. In other words, their attacks will be more effective and through.
- The pool of hackers is likely to increase. The ease of use of these tools is a key component of their appeal. During the California Gold Rush in the mid 1800s, few made money. The real winner? Levis. They sold jeans to all prospectors. In the same way, hacking tools is a cottage industry trying to appeal to those hoping for a few online thrills.
- Commonly used automated SQL injection and RFI/LFI tools.
- How to identify them when they hit your website.
- Some strategies needed to stop them.