For the Framework (v0.4.4):
- New checks
- Source code disclosure (source_code_disclosure)
- Code execution via the php://input wrapper (code_execution_php_input_wrapper)
X-Forwarded-For Access Restriction Bypass (x_forwarded_for_access_restri
- Form-based upload logging (form_upload)
- Accuracy improvements
- Blind SQL Injection (Boolean/Differential analysis) (sqli_blind_rdiff)
- Improved payloads and analysis technique.
- Path traversal (path_traversal)
- Updated to start with / and go all the way up to /../../../../../../.
- Added fingerprints for /proc/self/environ.
- Improved coverage for MS Windows
- Remote file inclusion (rfi)
- Updated to handle cases where the web application appends its own extension to the injected string.
For the Web User Interface (v0.4.2):
* Fixed bug causing the system to hang after 1:24 hours of scan monitoring,
caused by improper caching of RPC clients.
* Added HTTP auth options -- instead of only allowing credentials to
be passed via the URL.
For more details about the new release please visit:
Download page: http://www.arachni-scanner.com