Based on research of nearly 900 companies and 120,000 hours of monitored traffic, the 2013 Check Point Security Report reveals major security risks organizations are exposed to on a daily basis. Most importantly, the report provides security recommendations on how to protect against these threats.
- Report Highlights:
- 63% of the organizations were infected with bots
- 75% of the organizations visited malicious websites
- 54% of the organizations had at least one potential data loss incident
- 36% of the financial organizations sent credit card information outside of the organization
- 16% of the healthcare and insurance organizations sent HIPPA-protected health information outside of the organization